Bhim Poultry Farm was established in 5 Chaitra 2069 BS with an aim of delivering organic meat and egg to the customers. Our poultry farm raises chickens in an environment that is comparable to that of free-range broilers, but with limitations on the routine use of pharmaceuticals in feed or water, other food additives, and synthetic amino acids. The breeds that are employed are slower-growing, more conventional varieties that normally reach market weight at about 12 weeks of age. Outside, they are given more room (at least 2 square metres and sometimes up to 10 square metres per bird).
Mr. Bhim Tamang (Poultry Production Manager)
Mr. Rameshwor Tamang (Poultry Business Manager)
What is organic farming?
Most people have heard of organic farming, which is growing in popularity worldwide. People who are concerned about their physical and mental well-being use organic products to reduce the danger of developing illnesses including cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and asthma as well as their fear of such conditions.
In Nepal, organic farming practices have been practiced since the dawn of time. In order to produce food, fiber from plants, and animal products that promote the welfare of animals as well as the protection of the environment, public health, and human communities, it is necessary to practice sustainable agriculture. Organic farms nurture livestock and cultivate a crop without harming the environment.
Organic farming methods
- Convert the land to organic farming practices.
- Verify the environment’s biodiversity and sustainability on the farm.
- Never make use of bioengineered creatures.
There are lots of benefits of organic product. Here are the main justifications for using organic farming:
- Reduced impact to health: The commercialization of agriculture has led to an increase in health problems and diseases, and despite access to treatment options, many people still pass away.
- Create jobs and support the economic growth: Men’s manual labor is used in organic farming to raise everyone involved in it’s economic, health, and living standards. Because organic products are three times more valuable than conventional products, it is crucial to boost the economic situation of small-scale organic growers and increase taxation.
- Supporting family farms: In Nepal, the majority of organic farms are small-scale, family-run businesses that produce exclusively for domestic consumption. Each family has its own farmland. The popularity of organic farming is currently rising quickly among Nepali farmers who have begun to plant organic foods for commercial purposes as a result of our efforts to highlight the economic significance of eating organic food. Buy organic food from nearby farmers to support rural households.
- Better and more realistic flavor: Considering organic food is free of chemical residues from pesticides and fertilizers and is frequently higher in antioxidants and lower in nitrates, it has a better flavor than conventional food.
We are certified by “घरेलु तथा साना उधोग विकाश समिति”
मुख्य शाखा कार्यालय, नुवाकोट